Dark Taste Of Rapture by Gena Showalter

Posted on Friday, December 9, 2011 10:23 PM
0
 Dark Taste of Rapture by Gena Showalter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I just finished it and i loved it!!Noelle was truly amazing and i have to admit that she has a really weird kind of humor.Hector on the other side is always serious and professional and though he thinks that he is too dangerous for her and he might hurt her in the end love wins.I have to admit that i really enjoyed reading this book as well as every book of this series.I loved every line of this book but my favourites were these:

Phoenix: You really think you’re AIR material, huh? You think that pretty smile of yours is going to solve cases for you?

Noelle: Of course. Proof: when I walked into this room my smile solved the case of the mysteriously missing blond agent who only has half a brain.

Punch.

Phoenix: Do you like your brain slamming against your skull?

Noelle: More than anything.

Punch.

Phoenix: Think your smile will be as beautiful if I pop your front teeth?

Noelle: Oh, Agent … Blond Girl … Person. The fact that you’d find me so pretty even without my teeth is sweet, but you’re not my type. I like my men with thinner mustaches.

Brutal punch.

Phoenix: How’s my mustache looking now?

Noelle: Who cares? Caress me again. I liked it.

Really brutal punch.

This is a part where Noelle is supposesd to be training with Phoenix.

Another part is where Noelle and Ava are texting each other(have to add that Noelle's ringtine tone is Ava’s voice saying, “You better answer this, genius, or I’ll kick your ass!”) and McKelle calls and tells her“Stop texting my wife,I need her full attention right now.”
And last but not least is a conversation between Noelle,Hector and Dallas.So,here it is:

“What? I’m hungry. I didn’t eat before, during, or after the wedding.”

“Yeah, but you just came from a gruesome murder scene,” Hector, Mr. Obvious, said.

“And that means I should starve for the rest of my life?”

“It means you shouldn’t eat something that looks like the dead guy’s chest,” Dallas snapped. “Now can the two of you stop flirting with each other? It’s annoying.”

Seriously, what was wrong with him? “How about this,” she told them both. “I’ll worry about my appetite and potential digestive problems, and you two worry about shutting your fucking mouths. Sound good? As for the flirting thing, your radar must be malfunctioning, Dallas. If you consider that flirting, I feel sorry for your girlfriends.”
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0