Twisted Perfection By Abbi Glines

Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:44 PM
0
Twisted Perfection  (Perfection #1)

By Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




“I’ll be whatever she needs me to be. I can’t walk away from her, I tried. I’m hooked.” -Woods

I know that Twisted Perfection is a spin-off series to Fallen Too Far series but I'm not sorry to say that although I haven't read the later, I read the first.

I hate the fact that I loved this book! Why? One word (or is it two?!) cliffhanger....

I really liked Woods. He kept it real and I really liked him being honest. And yes, he was perfect! He was hot, protective and although he was somewhat lost in the beginning (he was his father's puppet) in the end he realized what he wanted and went for it.
Della wants to figure out who she really is. Thus her journey begins .She meets Woods at a gas station and their attraction is instant. They both know they don't have a future so they part ways but little do they know that fate has other plans for them.

I loved this book. I actually love anything written by Abbi Glines and this was no exception.

I highly recommend this book. I can't wait to read Simple perfection....

Synopsis:


Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0