Trailer Reveal: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:38 PM
1
I've been waiting for this moment months now!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

Here's The Trailer



Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.


                      Add to GoodReads

Purchase: Amazon | B & N 
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I've heard awesome things about this book! I'm looking forward to reading it before I see the movie. Thanks for sharing.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0