TOP TEN TUESDAY #81 Book series I wish would be tv shows

Posted on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 3:22 PM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Book series I wish would be tv shows

Click on links or covers for Goodreads





3. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead


4. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh


5. Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead




7. The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark #1) by Kresley Cole






10. When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity #1) by Alexandra Ivy


I love this series and I would love to see them "come to life". 

Which book series would you love to see on the tv???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you for Vampire Academy and Bloodlines. I thought VA would be AMAZING tv show since the day I read the first book I came across (that being book 5).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see a Vampire academy show. the movie gets a lot of flack and yeah it wasn't that good but I liked it in a goofy way. A show done right could be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0