Because Of Low

Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2012 11:18 PM
2

Because of Low

By Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Because of Low was a really cool,fun,hot,romance story.This book is a sequel to Breathe.Although,Marcus didn't get the girl in the previous book,in this he will.

I'll start by saying what I liked of the book:

Willow Montgomery or "everyone calls me Low" is the nicest,sweetest,kindest girl in the whole world.Everything she does is selfless and since her mother died nothing good has ever happend to her.When her mother died of cancer,her sister took everything they had,treated her like trash and above everything else that b**** told Low that if she wanted to keep living in the house she had to babysit the child she unexpectedly had with some *stranger.Marcus has ,as well,family problems as his father decided it was time he lived his life.

They found each other at the most difficult part of their lives and tried to comfort one another.Of course,what they hadn't counted was their families.

I really liked their story,they both were caring and compassionate,they had to deal with tough stuff but nevertheless managed to remain together.I also looooooved the second characters Cage for example,was awesome.In the begging,I wanted to hate him because he kept ruining Low and Marcus's moments but as I kept reading I understood why he did the things he did and moreover I LOVE him, for always being there for Low even when she had nothing and no one he was there,he never left her *cough cough*.I also liked Larissa,Low's niece,she was too clever for her age and really cute(I guarantee that you will fall in love with her).Preston,one of their friends was a real friend to both of them,Amanda,Marcus's sister and finally Sadie and Jax.Oh yeah we see them a couple of times and have to say that they are still the best couple ever.

What I didn't like:

I HATED Low's sister(can't even remember her name) and Marcus's father(I can't even start saying how much I hated them) and thus I didnt really liked the end.I mean I liked the end for Low and Marcus BUT not for those two.In my mind,they are both dead and Low and Marcus get to keep Larissa and Live the three of them in the new,shiny house Marcus's dad bought.

Having finished,I have to say that I totally get the messages of the book that Love will survive no matter what and that abandonment is really hard.I highly recommend this book to everyone who have prior read Breathe.I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series While It Lasts.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Great review... this book seams awesome!! I added it to my TBR list. I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi :)

    Feel free to check out my blog & follow too!!

    -Riya (The Teen Book Guru)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0