Top Ten Best Book Covers of 2014

Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 5:40 PM
6

Welcome to day one of the Top Ten of 2014 hosted by Two Chicks on Books,Reading YA Rocks, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Tales of the Ravenous Reader. Today we are sharing our favorite reads of 2014. There is no particular order to the list. 

Click on covers for GoodReads

1. Trust Me, I'm Lying (Trust Me #1) by Mary Elizabeth Summer


2. Dissonance (Dissonance #1) by Erica O'Rourke


3. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira


4. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski


5. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo


6. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick


7. The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey


8. This Shattered World (Starbound #2) by Amie Kaufman , Meagan Spooner


9. Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige


10. Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover


What are your top ten best 2014 covers???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

  1. Ooo! Dissonance and This Shattered World also made my list! So pretty. I'm a bit sad that they changed the cover of Dissonance, but glad I got a copy of the book with the original cover. Fabulous list!

    Happy holidays :)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! I didn't really know that Dissonance had a different cover but I'm in love with the current one :)

      Delete
  2. Dissonance and This Shatter World almost made my list. The Winner's Curse made my list. So pretty!

    Best Book Covers of 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure Jaime! I'm having so much fun uncovering all the great books published this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous choices. I'm reading Trust Me, I'm lying right now and I must say I am really loving it. :) Dorothy Must Die was on my list as well. Just love the cover!

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0