TOP TEN TUESDAY #65 Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:33 PM
3
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn'tClick on links or covers for Goodreads

1. The Nightingale


2. All the Bright Places


3. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1)


4. The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1)


5. Golden Son (Red Rising #2)


6. The Mistake (Off-Campus #2)


7. Finding Audrey


8. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda




10. The Last Time We Say Goodbye


The good thing is that I'm slowly catching up with these books....

What are the 2015 releases you meant to get but didn't?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Quite a few good titles on this list, but to be honest I haven't read any of them either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read GOLDEN SON and ILLUMINAE this year and loved both!

    I even plan to reread GOLDEN SON soon (before MORNING STAR comes out) because I have to admit I've forgotten quite a few things since I read it right when it came out :D

    ILLUMINAE was one of my top 3 favorite books this year and I can definitely recommend it!

    SIMON VS. (…) was recommended to me but I'm not convinced yet that it's my kind of book. I guess I'll still give it a try though some time this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read and adored The Mistake by Elle Kennedy. The third book in that series, The Score, just came out yesterday and I've already inhaled that book as well. I hope you get around to Logan's story soon cause it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0