TOP TEN TUESDAY #68 Top Futuristic Books You Love

Posted on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 12:41 PM
3
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Futuristic Books You LoveClick on links or covers for Goodreads

1. Legend (Legend #1)


2. Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter #1)


3. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)


4. Awaken Me Darkly (Alien Huntress #1)




6. Darkfever (Fever Series #1)




8. The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1)


9. The Host (The Host #1)


10. Delirium (Delirium #1)


What are your top ten futuristic books???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I also included Cinder and The Host in my version of this list! They are great books.
    If you are interested my TTT is here: http://powisamy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-futuristic-books-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read The Giver and The Fifth Wave on your list, but I've heard great things about the others! Great list :)

    My TTT.

    Also, feel free to check out our giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read any of these, though Cinder is one that I want to read!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/top-ten-tuesday-42/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0