STACKING THE SHELVES #80

Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:34 PM
2

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Click on cover for Goodreads:

  
 

I loved this week! It was the last week of my uni exams and the week I started catching up with my TBR shelf once again! Denial and The problem with forever were ARCs I got through NetGalley, Love thy enemy was an ARC I got from the author and Dirty + Sidebarred were books I got because they were high up on my tbr list! 

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. This week was an excellent week for books. I hope you love all of your books. They look really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Denial....enjoy your books, and have a great week! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0