Review: Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland

Posted on Monday, October 10, 2016 3:40 PM
0
Title: Playboy Pilot
Author: Penelope Ward , Vi Keeland
Series: None

Stars: 5 "Perky" Stars!!
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | BookDepo
Money or love? Which would you choose?

You probably just answered the question in your head thinking it's an easy decision.
For me, it's not. Did I mention it's a lot of money? A hell of a lot.
I needed to go far away to think it through.
As I embarked on an impulsive trip, I hit a detour when I met sexy Carter in the airport lounge. We struck up a heated conversation.
Then, he left.
I thought I'd never see him again.
But fate had other plans.
Surprise! He was the pilot of my flight.
The bigger surprise was the adventure that followed after the plane landed.
Carter was dangerous and always on the move.
Even though our connection was magnetic, I knew it was only temporary.
He would give me tickets, and I would follow him around the world to exotic places.
A bevy of flight attendant exes and rumors about Carter's reputation were never far behind.
I didn't know what to believe.
But I was addicted. Nothing else mattered anymore. And I was going to get hurt. Because a part of me wanted to be the one to finally ground the playboy pilot.
At the very least, he was taking me on a thrilling ride.
All good things must come to an end, right?
Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.
Kendall is a 24-year-old woman who comes from money. When she's faced with an important decision to make, she impulsively packs her bags and decides to take a trip. the problem here, though, is, she doesn't know where to go.

She founds herself at the bar, in the airport trying to decide where to go when she meets this handsome, mysterious man, Enter Carter Clynes. So, they start talking, doing a little bit of flirting (mostly on Carter's part) and before she knows it she's on her way to Rio. And surprise, surpise Carter Clynes is the captain on her flight!!

After that, they pretty much get to talking and they both find themselves sharing stuff with each other. When Carter has to go back to work, they are both reluctant to let each other go and so Kendall starts following him around on his trips.
"There is no way I was ready to let you go. I don't know what this is, but it's the best thing I have in my life right now, and I don't want to lose it."
They decide to keep things platonic between them at the beginning and just enjoy their time together. -When has that ever work? Never!!!- So, of course, they cross the line and soon enough they can't keep from touching each other all the time. Eventually, Kendall's problem is catching up with her and she has to make a decision whether to br risky and choose Carter or to stay safe and choose to go back.
"This is crazy, right? Falling in love so fast? But I'm convinced that's how it happens when it's the real thing. You just know when it feels right."
Playboy Pilot was a heart-warming, hilarious read for me. I enjoyed every second of it and I found myself wanting to read it again and again. Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland managed to give us an incredible story again. I mean I thought nothing could top Cocky Bastard?! I was wrong! Speaking of which, I loved Chance's short little scene. As usual it was funny!!

Honestly, this book was amazing! I highly recommend it to whoever wants to read something funny, touching, exciting and adventurous! You're not gonna want to put it down!!

My Dream Cast

Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0