Stacking the Shelves #1

Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:27 PM

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Unfortunately this week I haven't read many books as I was updating my blog but here are the books I did read...

Ebooks!

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #1)
by Jessica Sorensen
The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #2)
by Jessica Sorensen
My review on these books will be up next week! Although I have to say that I really loved them... :)

What books did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

13 comments:

  1. I really liked the first book in this series, but I hated the unnecessary cliffhanger. I still haven't picked up the second book, but one of these days I will! :)
    Glad you loved these two.

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved Callie and Kayden! You should definitely finish their story :)

      Delete
  2. I love the covers for this series. I have heard good things about the series. New follower via bloglovin. Enjoy your new reads and have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, I've been hearing great things about this series :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! Nice pretties :)

      Delete
  4. I've heard these books are good but I haven't had a chance to read them myself!

    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those covers are amazing!! Great Haul.
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden. I'm looking forward to the sequel. Glad to see you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! You'll love the sequel :)

      Delete
  7. The covers of these books are very appealing hehe. Enjoy!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0