Stacking the Shelves #1

Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:27 PM

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Unfortunately this week I haven't read many books as I was updating my blog but here are the books I did read...

Ebooks!

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #1)
by Jessica Sorensen
The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #2)
by Jessica Sorensen
My review on these books will be up next week! Although I have to say that I really loved them... :)

What books did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

13 comments:

  1. I really liked the first book in this series, but I hated the unnecessary cliffhanger. I still haven't picked up the second book, but one of these days I will! :)
    Glad you loved these two.

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved Callie and Kayden! You should definitely finish their story :)

      Delete
  2. I love the covers for this series. I have heard good things about the series. New follower via bloglovin. Enjoy your new reads and have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, I've been hearing great things about this series :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! Nice pretties :)

      Delete
  4. I've heard these books are good but I haven't had a chance to read them myself!

    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those covers are amazing!! Great Haul.
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden. I'm looking forward to the sequel. Glad to see you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The covers of these books are very appealing hehe. Enjoy!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0