TOP TEN TUESDAY #2

Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:11 PM
4
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is

Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

                                 Author          Books Read                    
1 Gena Showalter     43
2 Cynthia Eden         34
3 Katie Reus             32
4 Lora Leigh             28
5 Nalini Singh            23
6 Kresley Cole          22
7 Abbi Glines            19
7 Alexandra Ivy        19
9 Maya Banks          18
10 Richelle Mead      17

Thanks Goodreads for the help...



Most of them are ebooks but I do own some paperbacks as well!

Which are the ten authors you own the most books from???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Wow you own lots of books by the same authors! I seriously need to go on a book buying spree...!

    Hannah @ Girl That Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah! Most of the books are ebooks, I wish I had them in paperbacks but... :)

      Delete
  2. WOAH that is crazy heaps haha. I tried to be sneaky and do my list that way but some authors I'd given the books away and some authors I had books for that I had read yet and the list didn't reflect that. Thanks for stopping by my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I haven't read ANY of these authors' books. Except Kresley Cole. Loved Poison Princess, and I still need to read Endless Knight! I have Alice in Zombieland, but I haven't read it yet. Must change all of that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0