STACKING THE SHELVES #25

Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:11 PM
3
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

 

 

  

Of course I read the Ruby Cirle!!!!! Oh My God, guys I loved it sooo much! I can't believe it's the end! I'm really sad but at the same time I'm so happy for Adrian and Sydney, they totally deserned their HEA! 

Also, I couldn't resist reading Wallbanger (so many people recommended it to me and I loved it) and I had to read Captivated by You! I'm almost finished with the Night Huntress series too. It was a nice journey, following Bones and Cat :)

What did you read this week??? 
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that yet another person loves the Bloodlines series! I've yet to read them, though everyone seems to love them. I should probably read the Vampire Academy series first though, considering I've only read the first book. I may have to marathon them over the summer!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallbanger was a good read. I enioyed reading it a lot. You got some great books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you love Ruby Circle! I haven't started the Bloodlines series, but I've read the Vampire Academy series and totally loved those! I want to start Bloodlines really soon now :)

    Myra @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0