STACKING THE SHELVES #26

Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:18 PM
1

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

 
  
 
 

ARCs:


Books I didn't like:


I managed to read the whole Covenant series by J.A. and I totally loved it! I actually had the books for awhile now but I got distracted by other books. I didn't like Looking for Alaska for the simple reason that I thought it would be different. I'm now on the second book on both The Cocktail series and the Neighbor from Hell series and I"m loving them!

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! Looking for Alaska is my all time favorite John Green book. It's just so wonderful. I hope it gets made into a movie one day. I've been meaning to check out the Covenant series. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0