TOP TEN TUESDAY #53 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:29 PM
0
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

1. A Beauty and the Beast kind of library!


2. Give life to all the amazing book characters I love
(kind of like the InkHeart)


3. To be able to travel inside books (be part of the story - not a main character- just on the sidelines so I could watch the main characters and their adventures)

4. Travel to the future to read all the books I haven't read and ones that I won't be able to read (I won't live forever and books are going to be written even after I die so I definitely don't want to miss any, especially a series- the horror!)

5. Give authors the ability to write faster those mind blowing books!

6. Meet all of my favorite authors!

7. See the most brilliant libraries all over the world.

Yeah. This is the Book Genie so all of my wishes are book related. I just hope the genie to be able to grant them all :)

What 10 wishes would you ask the book genie to grant you?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0