TOP TEN TUESDAY #61 Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:31 PM
4
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015Click on links or covers for Goodreads

1. Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles #3)


2. Kyland


3. Forbidden




5. Heart-Shaped Hack (Kate and Ian #1)


6. The Paper Swan




8. Red Queen (Red Queen #1)


9. Hopeless (Hopeless #1)


10. Mercury Striking (The Scorpius Syndrome #1)

I got an ARC and I fell in love with this book so I'm definitely including it here!


I'd have liked to include 20 more books but 10 is the limit...

What were the top ten books you read in 2015?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely put some of these reads on my wish list! I don't think I'll be able to make a top 10, I've read so many good books this year. I've given myself a few extra days to make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forbidden has been on my list for awhile, nice to see it on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the Penryn finale!

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the complete Angelfall series excepting the last one, but just haven't read it yet. I also really want to read Forbidden because the whole concept of it intrigues me a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0