OBSIDIAN IS BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE!!!!!!

Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 1:28 PM
4
This is INCREDIBLE News!!!!

That's right JLA fans! The Hollywood Reporter recently announced that Sierra Pictures obtained the rights to the movie. I was waiting on pins & needles for this news to drop and I can now say how freaking excited I am for this.
Sierra Pictures will finance and produce the film adaptation of Obsidian about a 17-year-old girl who discovers that her neighbor is anything but the normal guy next door.

This is freaking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G


Congrats Jennifer!!!!

*jumping up & down*
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. YAYYY!!!!! Thank you for sharing this news!! SOO exciting. Daemon on the big screen - sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!!!!I still can't believe it...

      It's so wonderful...

      Delete
  2. Ohmygosh wow! I won Obsidian on Goodreads and loved it. I wanted to get the next books but haven't been able to yet. This is soooo cool! I really really want to see it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo excited! Team Daemon **.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0