STACKING THE SHELVES #54

Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2015 4:02 PM
3

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Click on cover for Goodreads:

 
 
 

Last week I didn't get to post my list of the books I read, so most of these books in exception of Rock Redemption, I read last week. 

I only really managed to read Rock Redemption book this week and that's because I've been busy with uni. I hope that once everything falls into a routine I'll be able to read some more. I hope!

What did you read this week?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I have this dream that someday I will reduce my tbr so much that I can read books within weeks or days of buying them, instead of years! I'm hopeless! I just need to own all the books!!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some incredible looking books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh The Deal! It didn't seem like my kind of book at first but I have heard everyone talking about how wonderful it is so I want to try it myself now. Happy reading with all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0