TOP TEN TUESDAY #49 Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 7:14 PM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Click on cover for Goodreads



2. Shattered (LOST #3)


3. Wicked Edge (Realm Enforcers #2)


4. November 9


5. Corrupt




7. The Harder You Fall (The Original Heartbreakers #3)


8. Edge of Danger (Deadly Ops #4)




10. The Best Goodbye (Rosemary Beach #13)

What are the top ten books on your fall tbr?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I haven't heard of these but now I have some more books to investigate for my TBR list! :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! Compulsion and Persuasion should really be on my list too and I am looking forward to getting around to read those two, finally!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0