The Golden Lily By Richelle Mead

Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 11:58 AM
2

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines,#2)

By Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"But perhaps the best part of all was that I, Sydney Katherine Sage, guilty of constantly analyzing the world around me, well, I stopped thinking."


Oh my God....Oh my God I can't believe what just happened.I just finished The Golden Lily,sequel to Bloodlines,and I can't believe what just happened.I want,no I N-E-E-D to read the next one like now,now.I promise this review will be spoilers free.Because you gyus need to stop what you're doing and go read this book and for those who haven't read Bloodlines they must first read that and later pick up The Golden Lily.

Well,I'll begin by saying that things get pretty intense for everyone and we also get to see many previous characters but the most shocking one is the presence of Angelina(we met her in Last Sacrifice,she was part of the Keepers and also the one who fought with Rose).

What impressed me the most about this book was the fact that every single character seemed to be more matured and moved on than Bloodlines.They also seemed more like a real family,they cared about each other,they took decisions all together as the group they have become to be.But most of all,I'm really proud for Adrian who has come so far and finally succeed in becoming the man who was always supposed to be.

As for Sydney,if I had her in front of me right now I swear I would kill her.I mean how can she do that to him?After so much pain and betrayal...And I guarantee you that your "wise" and "right" choice won't bring you happiness but I Adrian would!!!I don't think I can say how sorry I'm for Adrian because let's face it,how many more rejections can he take before they finally shatter what little is left of his heart?

Nevertheless,to my friends,I say that I'm still Team Dimitri on Vampire Academy series but I'm Team Adrian on Bloodlines series.These are two entirely different series because VA is all about Rose whilst Bloodlines is about Sydney.Anyway Adrian wasn't meant for Rose.With Rose he pretented to be someone else,someone who wasn't him and in Bloodlines we see the real Adrian Ivaskov.

So,if you ask me if it's worth reading I'll just say what are you still doing here????
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I've heard nothing but good things about both bloodlines and the golden lily.I guess that means I need to read them right? I don't want to be left out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a VA fan then you have no excuse not to read them.They definately worth it!!!

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0