Wicked Nights By Gena Showlater

Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:51 PM
1

Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark #1)

By Gena Showalter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



“I think that’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me.”

“I am a sweet man.What’s so funny?”


How sweet!!!Loved it....Definately a must read for The LOTU fans but others also.Wicked Nights is the first installment in Gena Showalter's new series,Angels Of The Dark.It's an incredible book which introduces us to the world of the angel warriors who although have suffered a lot,have survived.

Wicked Nights tells the story of Zacharel,an angel warrior,who we have previously met in Lords Of The Underworld series.As a leader of the warriors Zacharel must prevent them from killing any human even if the human is possessed.Annabelle Miller is a tortured soul who saw a demon murder her parents and was later accused for the crime.Having spent four years in an institution for the criminally insane Annabelle finally meets Zacharel.They were both doomed by their first encounter.

This book will keep you on edge as it contains many twists and turns,romance,humor {

“Can I just say what a bad boy you are right now?”

“Of course you can. You just did.”

“No, I mean – Oh, never mind, you spoiled it. "}

painful memories(for both of them) and a lot scenes with an obstinated,possessive,protective,adorable,jealous angel with "cute wings"(Annabelle's words).Despite of everything that each of them had to endure,together they find peace.

In Wicked Nights,we also see many Lords and their "wives" such as Lucien and Anya,Strider and Kaia,Amun and Haidee,sweet,gorgeous beyond imagination Paris without Sienna (A shame but I loved the scene where Zacharel introduces Annabelle to Paris...hahaha),an "angelic" couple Lucander and Bianka and finally we meet many new characters who I hope will get their story soon.Some of them are Thane, Bjorn, Xerxes and Koldo(poor Koldo has no wings but can teleport).

I have to admit that Wicked Nights reminded me a little of The Darkest Secret,Amun and Haidee's story,but I loved it nonetheless!!!It had a nice flow and sequence and I really liked the way things progressed.

I totally recommend this book and I'm looking forward to reading the following one.

Don’t miss the second book in Angels Of The Dark series Koldo’s story,due to hit stores early-mid 2013,BEAUTY AWAKENED coming soon from Gena Showalter.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog! I am now following yours as well! Very unique blog! I love your catch phrase! :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0