Lethal Rider

Posted on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 12:57 PM
2

Lethal Rider 
I've been waiting so long to read this book and I have to say that it really reached my expectations.We met Regan and Thanatos in Immortal Rider where the two of them has a series of unexpected incidents which lead to the expected result,at least for Regan.

After eight months of particularly being in "comma" Thanatos awakes to take revenge of the person responsible for his condition.But what he doesn't anticipate is finding Regan pregnant with his child(or should I say his agimortus).Regan knew the consequences of the decision she took long ago and was ready to pay them,but is she now?

I really liked the book(well it was better than the previous one)it had a nice flow and the plot was believable.The characters had a hard job to accomplice but nevertheless they did,they worked through their problems and really understood each other.I also liked the end.The way their former "guardian" tried to protect them even though when he knew what his future might hold he risked it all just to save one of them.

Anyway,I'm looking forward to reading the following book Rogue Rider(although he's a meany his very "sweet" thumbs up for Reseph)
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..doesn't sound like my kind of thing. I enjoyed your review though =)



    www.katieslightintheattic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!You should give it a try though....you may like it!!!!

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0