My Schedule

Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:16 PM
1
Hi gyus!!!So today I had nothing to do (I can't read for my school exams anymore,luckily I have only two subjects left) and read Yours To Keep and also posted a review on it (a good one 5 stars).
  1. Since I have much free time I decided to post my series review(Lords Of The Underworld by Gena Showalter) in a few days.I have almost finished it.
  2. After that I will post another series review on Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole.
  3. I'm currently reading The Golden Lily and as soon as I'm finished I will post my review with my favourite lines as well.
That's all for this month...Pretty busy.But in the mean time I'll be reading more books.Hope you do too!!!
Good Luck to Everyone.        
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Big fan of the LOTU series, can't wait to read your review.lol

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0