Angel Betrayed By Cynthia Eden

Posted on Monday, July 2, 2012 3:16 PM
1
Angel Betrayed (The Fallen, #2)

By Cynthia Eden

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




“I figure you owe me, Fallen.”

“Seems you told me that before.”

“Well, yeah, I did. Because every time I turn around, you’re owing me.”

LOVED IT!!!!!

Oh...Cynthia Eden you did it again.I just can't resist reading your books.Once again here I am giving 5 stars to an incredible book.Angel Betrayed is an amazing addition to The Fallen series.Since Angel of Darkness I've been patiently waiting for Sam's story and finally I read it!!!

Wow...Sam and Seline????Talk about chemistry.Especially with an angel and a half succubus. Well done Seline!!!Playing with a fallen.

So,the story goes like:girl is in danger,she goes asking for help from a fallen and he decides to play good.Boy helps girl(can bad boys do that???)until he realizes that looks are deceiving.But not everything is a lie.Girl tells the (half) truth to boy and he wants to play the good knight in the shining armor and save the damsel in distress.One tragedy follows the other and we come facing the question:What would you sacrifice to save your love???Would you spent a thousand years burning in hell just to see your beloved one???Maybe not you but Sam definitely would.That's why I love him so much...

Not much more to say other that you should,no you must absolutely read Angel Betrayed.I definately recommend it and I can't wait to read Angel in Chains,the third book in The Fallen series(I'm not sure but I think it will be about Tomas and Sierra) and hopefully not the last.

Blurb:

A LITTLE BIT OF ANGEL LUST.
Sammael – call him Sam – was an angel once. An angel of death. But the dispassionate, watch-from-above thing just wasn’t working for him when it meant watching evil torture innocent souls day in and day out. It might have cost him his wings, but these days, he gets to apply the direct method on the bad guys. Problem is, what’s making his life difficult is a bad girl…

Seline O’Shaw needs protection, and with the hounds of hell on her tail, she’s not going to quibble too hard about where she gets it. Sam’s virtue is questionable, but he’s smoking hot, massively powerful, and owes her a favor. So what if she’s getting a little case of angel lust? There are some damn deadly sins after her hide…
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Liebster Award. You can check the details here http://kellycarrero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0