Announcement

Posted on Friday, September 6, 2013 12:19 PM
0
Hi guys,

Lately I've been very busy (yeah, because of school) and thus I wasn't able to blog much! This year I'm a senior (FINALLY)! These past few days I realised that being a senior isn't an easy thing. I'm reading A LOT (for school) and don't have much free time to do other things...

However, that doesn't mean that I'll stop blogging altogether. It just means that I won't blog as often as I usually do. I have already prepared a list with the books that I'll definitely read this year (I'll post tomorrow)!!!

So, that's it for now!

Wish Me Good Luck


Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0