Poison Princess Bad-Boy Jack Devaux's Top 10 tips to win over a girl!

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:04 PM
0
Sixteen year old Evie Greene leads a charmed life, until she begins experiencing horrifying hallucinations. When an apocalyptic event decimates her Louisiana hometown, Evie realizes her hallucinations were actually visions of the future - and they’re still happening. Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she must turn to her wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate: Jack Deveaux.

With his mile-long rap sheet, wicked grin and bad attitude, Jack is like no boy Evie has ever known. Even though he once scorned her and everything she represented, he agrees to protect Evie on her quest. She knows she can’t totally depend on Jack. If he ever cast that wicked grin her way, could she possibly resist him?

Check out uber hottie Jack's Top 10 ways to win the girl and see if you can resist his charms...



There’s the girl. I want her bad, me. I used to have it so easy with girls in the bayou, but Evie’s different.

She’s from a rich and classy family, so she ain’t sold on me yet. But now that the world’s gone to hell, I’ve been showing her why she needs to have me around - and it’s working.

So if you've got someone you’re looking to keep, one you want more than you want air, this is what I would do...

1. Put her needs before yours.

I need to sleep; she needs to be kept safe. Awake, I am. Period.

2. Compliment her.

One time I saw her in this wet, clingy T-shirt and choked out: “Mercy me.” She blushed, so job well done.

3. Kiss her till her toes curl.

When I took her lips for the first time, I did it slow—like I had all the time in the world. She got all heavy-lidded and crazy for more.

4. Provide.

If that girl needs food, I’m goan to die trying to get it for her. If she needs shelter and someone’s occupying the only house around, I’ll boot their asses out into the cold, and I’ll do it with a smile on my face.

5. Make nice with her mother.

A word from her mère goes a long way, especially if the mom thinks you’re “strong” and “rakish.”

6. Give her gifts.

I noticed Evie likes Sprite, so when I actually scored a bottle out in the wastelands, it was like finding gold in the street.

7. Show off your talents.

When I saved her from some zombies, she got to see the thing I’m best at: fighting. She was all wide-eyed and breathless, looking at me like I was some kind of hero of old. I doan think heroes have the thoughts I did at that moment.

8. Make her jealous.

Seeing me flirt with another girl sure clarified Evie’s feelings. Ma belle’s eyes went green with jalousie.

9. Go above and beyond.

My world before the apocalypse was ruthless, made me a survivor above all things. But now, when the choice comes down to possibly dying or living without Evie . . . there’s really no choice. Any chance I see to protect her--I take it.

10. Accept everything about her, good and bad.

Read our story and you’ll know why this is the most important tip of all. I couldn’t handle Evie’s new powers, and now she’s farther away from me than she’s ever been... Ooh and ERR. So what do you think of Jack's tips? And will you be reading Poison Princess by Kresley Cole? Find out more here.
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0