LIFE OF A BLOGGER #9 Most prized possession

Posted on Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:34 PM
0
Welcome to Life of a Blogger, a weekly meme hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeats! This is where you get the chance to know the blogger behind the blog, aka: What we do when we’re not blogging! Every week there will be a new topic; mainly non-bookish, where I’ll share a little bit of life with you guys..

This week's topic is Most prized possession


This is another difficult topic for me! Well, as shocking as it may sound, I don't have a prized possession. Ok, that's not true! I have prized possesssions but I don't know what to pick...

I love my books (duh) but can they really qualify as prized possessions? If yes, then you already know my most prized possession. Aside from my books though, one of my most prized possessions is my ipad. I love my Ipad although I don't often use it (as much as I would like to). 

What I also consider one of my most prized possessions are some pieces of paper where my sister usually writes down encouraging phrases or just quotes!

That's it for me! What about you??? 

What's your most prized possession???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0