TOP TEN TUESDAY #12 Top New Series I Want To Start

Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:10 PM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top New Series I Want To Start 

Click on cover for Goodreads link:





















Soooo many wonderful series!!! I wish I had them but...

What series do you want to start this year???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant picks! You've got so many on your list I am desperate to read - Shatter Me, Shadow and Bone and Sweet Evil. I loved The Winner's Curse, I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!!! I hope you can get to some of these soon :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic list! I want to start The Winner's Trilogy and The Grisha series too. But UNDER THE NEVER SKY, YESSSS. I absolutely loved the first book in the series. Great world-building and characters! Hope you can read it soon, as well as the rest of your choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0