STACKING THE SHELVES #30

Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:19 PM
2
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

 

I know that I justr read 2 books but they were incredible! The books are actually ARCs but you won't have to wait long: Broken comes out in few days and Twisted next month!

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of either of these! Thanks for sharing, will definitely keep an eye out for a review and for the finished copies!
    I am currently reading Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger and it is SO good!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of good looking books this week. They both look great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0