WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #34 Lux (The Nocte Trilogy #3) by Courtney Cole

Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:34 PM
0
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.

Title: Lux 
Author: Courtney Cole
Expected publication: May 2015

Goodreads

LET THERE BE LIGHT.


My name is Calla Price and I’m broken.

My pieces are all around me, floating on the wind, even as I desperately try to grasp them.

Who is dead? Alive? Insane?
What is the truth?
I don’t know.

I do know this: The darkness is strangling me. With every breath, I choke on another lie.

My mind has protected me, but that shield will soon be lowered.

All will be revealed.
Every answer to every question.

It’s all been leading to this.

Don’t be afraid.
Be terrified.
What are you waiting on Wednesday??? 
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0