TOP TEN TUESDAY #27 Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:19 AM
3
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

Click on Cover for Goodreads

1. Soundless by Richelle Mead


2. Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows


3. Masters of Seduction Volume 2 (Masters of Seduction #5-8)


4. Go Set a Watchman (To Kill a Mockingbird #2) by Harper Lee


5. The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire(Half-Moon Hollow #3) by Molly Harper


6. Shattered Duty (Deadly Ops #3) by Katie Reus


7. The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy


8. Obliterate (Havoc #2) by Autumn Grey


9. The Pact by Karina Halle


10. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


What books did you recently add to your to-be-read list???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to reading Soundless! I learned of it today while blog hopping and it looks so good! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keen to read Soundless, don't know how I feel about the cover though. All the Bright Places was a beautiful read if you can handle the subject manner and I highly suggest it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soundless seems to be added to a quite a lot of people's TBR's. It does sound like a promising book but like usual, I am going to wait for the reviews to come out before I start to make my decisions. I also have All the Bright Places on my list too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0