STACKING THE SHELVES #34

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2015 1:45 PM
3

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

 

I know what you think, I only managed to read two books again but I have a good reason! This month I have been marathoning Elementary (the tv show) and I loved it! I'm finally up to date with the series so this week (hopefully) I'll read more than two books :)

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Retribution is new to me. I hadn't heard of it before. Nice stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I don't think I've ever read a Virginia Woolf book. Are they worth checking out?

    Also, I'm a huge fan of Elementary. I was skeptical at first because I love the BBC Sherlock so much but I think they both bring an interesting element to the Sherlock character.

    Have a good week!
    Stéphanie from Tynga's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are new to me.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0