TOP TEN TUESDAY #30 Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors

Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 3:59 PM
3
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors 

Click on name for Goodreads











Put in no particular order! 
I'm in love with all of these authors' books and I cannot lie!

What are your top ten all time favorite authors???

Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I feel like Jennifer Armentrout is getting closer to a top 10 author for me. Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mead made my list as well. Loved the characters!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good list ! I love Gena Showalter, Jennifer L. Armentrout and Abbi Glines :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0