STACKING THE SHELVES #63

Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2015 3:01 PM
9

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Click on cover for Goodreads:

  

I did it! I COMPLETED my Goodreads challenge this week reaching my goal of 250 books! This week I got to read 3 amazing books because I love reading and 1 book because I had to (Uni-read)!

What did you read this week?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

9 comments:

  1. I am so hesitant to read another book by D.G. Swank, since the last two were both not great for me. You can't go wrong with Katy Evans. Happy Saturday! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching your target and with time to spare! My challenge was 200 but I do hope to get to 250 before the end of the year if I can. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for completing the Goodreads challenge! That feels amazing, doesn't it? :) I've only heard of Ms. Manwhore but haven't read the previous book. I hope both are good. Enjoy all of your books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! congrats on meeting you challenge. The Aeneid is one of those on my "hope to read someday" list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I've not heard of these but I hope you enjoy them. Also, congrats on completing your challenge!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on reaching your GR goal. Mine is 250 books also, but I haven't gotten there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, Ms. Manwhore! I so need to catch up with Katy Evans' books. I have the Manwhore series to binge-read, hopefully sometime over winter break. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got nice looking books there, I got one book this week -as I bought 30 last week..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0