TOP TEN TUESDAY #55 Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel

Posted on Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:55 PM
4
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel 

Click on covers for Goodreads

1. The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1)


2. All the Bright Places


3. An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1)


4. Red Queen (Red Queen #1)


5. Alienated (Alienated #1)


6. The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1)


7. The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter #1)


8. Magonia (Magonia #1)


9. The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1)


10. The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight #1)


Do you read Debut authors? If yes who is your fav?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. The Red Queen and An Ember in the Ashes have both been on my TBR since before they were released and so many people have them on their list today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share three authors. Great minds think alike!

    Check out my TTT and the weekly meme I hosting on my blog Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. You have a few books on here that I have read and enjoyed myself. I think I am also going to have to add a few of these to my Christmas wishlist, it looks like I have missed out on some great debuts recently. I am especially excited to read The Wrath and the Dawn, I have heard so many good things about that one. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so excited this week, seeing Magonia on a couple lists! That book was so amazing! I can't wait for the sequel either :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0