WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #68 Options by Abbi Glines

Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:40 PM
3
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.


Title: Options

Author: Abbi Glines
Series: None

Expected publication: December 2015


Two paths.
Two completely different roads.
Each one standing before me.
Each one holding a different destiny.
In life you're just supposed to choose one path.
In life you're not given the chance at choosing one specific future.
Until now.
Until me.

Why am I different? I don't know. But I'm going to see those roads and walk down each one. When it's over I'll know which one to choose because I'll know my - options.
What are you waiting on Wednesday? 
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know she had this releasing this month. Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious synopsis! But it does intrigue me... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose an Abbi Glines book for my WOW as well. She's one of my favorite authors right now.

    Joana @ The Boundless Booklist

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0