TOP TEN TUESDAY #56 Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To

Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 2:58 PM
3
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To

Click on covers for Goodreads

1.The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1)


2. Fallen (Fallen #1)


3. Obsidian (Lux #1)






6. Eleanor & Park


7. The Selection (The Selection #1)




9. Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1)


10. Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1)


What book to movie adaptations are you looking forward to?
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I really hope Cinder gets made into a movie! Are all the others optioned for film as well?

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!! I realize now that I forgot to add The Book Thief to my list this week too as I still have to read this book or watch the movie adaptation.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-book-to-movie.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0