TOP TEN TUESDAY #57 Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So

Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:54 PM
0
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So

Click on covers for Goodreads


“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.” 
2. Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1)

“To douchebags!" he said, gesturing to Brad. "And to girls that break your heart," he bowed his head to me. His eyes lost focus. "And to the absolute fucking horror of losing your best friend because you were stupid enough to fall in love with her.”
3. One Hundred Years of Solitude

“and both of them remained floating in an empty universe where the only everyday & eternal reality was love...”
4. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1)

“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.
In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”
5. Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1)

“I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.”
6. Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter #3)

“Our memories make us... even the darkest of them all.”  
7. Bloodfever (Fever #2)

“One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.” 
8. Obsidian (Lux #1)

“I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect." His eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment we stood there toe to toe. "The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have. Their beauty is only passing. It's just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness.”
9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1)


“Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.” 
10. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1)
by Leigh Bardugo

“The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.”
What are the quotes you loved from books you read the past year? 
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0