STACKING THE SHELVES #15

Posted on Saturday, November 8, 2014 6:54 PM
4
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:


  

Currently Reading:


For those who know me, you already know that I looooove Nalini Singh. I'm in love with her 
Psy-Changeling series and her brand new Rock Kiss series. I was a bit hesitant about reading her Guild Hunter series becasue it was so different from the Psy/Changeling and I didn't want to be dissapointed but... I just got addicted! I read the first 4 books this week and I'm currenly reading the 5th.  I don't want to start the 6th and 7th because the 8th book comes out next year (September 2015)
 :( 
However, I don't think that I'll be able to control myself... 

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Nalini Singh is an awesome writer. I really enjoyed her Guild Hunter series. Great stack of books this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the books I got this week but I'd love to have the physical books!!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any Nalini Singh books, but I keep seeing them around... It makes me curious! Hope you enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0