TOP TEN TUESDAY #14 Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 5:41 PM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Click on cover for Goodreads







4. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead


5. Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky #3) by Kristen Proby


6. Never Never by Colleen Hoover , Tarryn Fisher


7. Falling Away (Fall Away #3) by Penelope Douglas


8. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry




10. You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach #9) by Abbi Glines


What are you top ten books on your winter tbr???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I'm SOOO excited about reading Breaking the Rules! I'm also intrigued by Wicked. I've added it to my TBR but I didn't realize it came out so early! I'll have to add it to my Christmas list, lol.

    Here's my TTT, if you're interested: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-winter-reading.html

    Brittany @ Space Between the Spines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Never Never is definitely in mine too. I haven't started The Vampire Academy series or the Pushing the Limit series. Both are on my tbr though! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0