STACKING THE SHELVES #44

Posted on Saturday, July 4, 2015 1:25 PM
1

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

 
 
 
 

This week I read some pretty amazing books which I have already reviewed over at Goodreads and will post here too. Four of these books were recommended to me: Beneath these chains and the King were recommended to me by some friends on Goodreads and I really loved them. This week I discovered a new author, Tillie Cole through one of my bffs and I already read two of her books. Of course, I plan to read more since the ones I read were great. 

Also, I got to read two JLA books. They were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I'm a huge fan and I really couldn't wait for these two releases. Another great new releases that I got to read were Burned by Darkness and When you're back. As with JLA, I'm a huge fan of both Alexandra Ivy and Abbi Glines so I HAD TO READ THEM. I loved BBD and I liked When you're back.

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Those books by Tillie Cole look very interesting! And yay for some JLA and Abbi Glines! Enjoy :)
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0