TOP TEN TUESDAY #42 Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:14 PM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Click on covers for Goodreads

1. Shadows Strike (Immortal Guardians #6)




3. Point of Retreat (Slammed #2)


4. On the Hunt (The Sentinels, #2.5) (Immortal Guardians, #5.5) (The Sentinels #2.5)


5. Hopeless (Hopeless #1)


6. Losing Hope (Hopeless #2)


7. Finding Cinderella (Hopeless #2.5)


8. Burned by Darkness (Dragons of Eternity #1)


9. When You're Back (Rosemary Beach #12)


10. It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen #1)


That are the last ten books I got. Some are ARCs but some are mine (bought). 

What are the last ten books that came into your possession???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. My firend has Hopless. I think I might have to read this one. I have seen it around alot lately. Here is my TTT: http://mooneyesrandomsmile.blogspot.ca/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-last-ten-books-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for CoHo books! My favorite is Slammed, and I also really loved Finding Cinderella. Happy reading! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent post: July TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0