LIFE OF A BLOGGER #11 Scars

Posted on Thursday, January 8, 2015 5:05 PM
0
Welcome to Life of a Blogger, a weekly meme hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeats! This is where you get the chance to know the blogger behind the blog, aka: What we do when we’re not blogging! Every week there will be a new topic; mainly non-bookish, where I’ll share a little bit of life with you guys..

This week's topic is Scars 

Firstly, I'd like to say that it's been awhile simce I made a Life of a blogger post but if you've read my 2015 resolution, you'll see that I've decided to start posting it again.

This topic is an easy one (and a short one ) for me. I personally don't have a lot of scars (actually almost none). I only have two scars on my body and they happened when I was like 8 or 10. I try to be very careful and so far, so good! Without further ado...

1) I have a reasonably small scar under my chin. When I was 8 (I think) I fell and had to have stitches, which actually left a scar. It's not a big scar but still..

2) On my left shin, I have a little scar, again from falling. It happened when I was 10, I was playing with my cousins, we were running and like all kids, I fell. It happens!

and 

3) When I was younger, I don't remember excactly in which grade, I had to have a vaccine, which to my surprise left a little round (like a dot) scar high on my left arm.

That's it. I guess all people have scars. Some have big ones and others smaller ones. Personally, I don't know a person who doesn't have scars.Both my parents have and so does my sister!

Do you have scars? If yes, how did you get them???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0