TOP TEN TUESDAY #20 I'd Love to Read With My Book Club/If I Had A Book Club

Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 2:26 PM
2
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

I'd Love to Read With My Book Club/If I Had A Book Club

Click on covers for Goodreads

1. Trust Me, I'm Lying (Trust Me #1) by Mary Elizabeth Summer


2. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter


3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


4. Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum






7. Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman




9. On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young


10. Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle


What would you love to read with your book club/ if you had one???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Alice in Zombieland sounds like a great book!! I love the Die for Me cover!! Awesome List! Check out my Top Ten Tuesday! http://bookbabble.weebly.com/blog/top-ten-tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would basically want to read almost all of these with you! Trust Me I am Lying, Alice in Zombieland and Before I Fall are top on my list! I have read Seraphina and enjoyed it quite a bit so I am sure you would as well.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0