STACKING THE SHELVES #21

Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:45 PM
4
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

 

  

 

Well, as you can see I got addicted to Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick series and I've been reading it like mad!!! I've actually almost finished it (2 more books to go)! I would also like to apologise because with all that reading, I've kind of ignored my blog (forgot to post a review yesterday) and I haven't replied to none of the comments left to my blog this week. So, I'm sorry! 
I promise I'll make it up to you... I have a surprise coming at you :)

What did you read this week??? 
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Sublime has an interesting cover. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. Unfortunately Sublime isn't that great a book :(

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see that you loved Sublime! I've been seeing a lot of iffy reviews which made me quite sad because I thought that it sounded really good.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Sublime isn't that great but I love the author! You could give it a try though.

      Delete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0