NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS

Posted on Thursday, January 1, 2015 2:36 PM
3

Happy New Year guys! I can't believe it's 2015 already, can you???

I have a couple of New Year resolutions I want to accomplish for 2015 and I wanted to share with you:

1. First and foremost, schedule posts in advance. I actually managed to schedule most of my posts this year except for my December posts. As you've probably realised, I missed a couple of my weekly posts as TTT or WoW in December but I'm planning to change that.

2. Start doing Life of a blogger posts again. When I first started doing them it was so fun and because of my hectic routine I had to stop doing them. Now, I'm back on track!

3. Meet more Book bloggers and authors (this is a bit hard actually but I'm hoping to make it). I love meeting people who share the same passion for reading as I do. Mostly, I just want to meet Jennifer Armentrout!!!

4. Comment, Comment and Comment. I think that 2014 was the year I visited and commented more on book blogs than any other year. Still, I want to challenge myself to leave more comments that I did in 2014!

5. Read at least 150 books or more. 


I was a bit disappointed in myself in 2014 because in contrast with 2013, I read fewer books. Here are the stats: 

Books Read:

Pages read: 


6. Improve my blog's stats. Although, I did improve them more in 2014, I hope this year, I gain more readers (I'm not saying followers because in my opinion readers are more active than followers).

I think that's pretty much it! If I forgot something, I'll probably add it later....

What are your new year's resolutions???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Gah! I also would love to meet Miss JLA. I am always so stunned by her ability to write the perfect characters and worlds. I have read most of her work and I haven't found one that I don't like. The men she writes are freaking perfect. haha Ok, enough fangirling (:
    I hope you are having a wonderful new year so far. Here's to 2015 and new bookish fun!
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome resolutions, especially commenting. And stats/readers - I'm terrible at keeping track of my blog stats, and to be honest I don't really want to, but I do want to at least have a better connection with my readers and try to post more varied content. Good luck in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great resolutions and goals! I am also working on scheduling more in advance, and I have two months under my belt at the moment, which makes me really happy :D I look forward to seeing you commenting around and getting back to Life of A Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0