STACKING THE SHELVES #22

Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2015 3:08 PM
7
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

This week I read:

Books I loved:

Click on cover for Goodreads link:

 


Books I borrowed:
(I haven't read them yet but I will read them this week):


As you can see, I've finally finished the Rock Chick series. I had so much fun reading them but I'm glad there was an end, becuase when I finished the series, I was a bit bored as the plot was almost the same in every book. 

Anyway, this week I have another pile of books to read, including the Night Huntress series (which I'm obsessed with). 

What did you read this week???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

  1. Woah, these books are all so new to me. I hope you enjoy them though. Stacking the Shelves #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Looking for Alaska is one of my all time favorite books! It's so good and I really hope that one day it becomes a movie or something. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that! I still haven't read it but it's on my shelves for now :)

      Delete
  3. YESSSSS. You're going to love Looking For Alaska, it's absolutely amazing. Enjoy!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sublime is on my TBR. John Green and Jeanine Frost are both on my "authors to check out" list. I hope you enjoy all these! Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0