LIFE OF A BLOGGER #12 Bad habits

Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:28 PM
2

Welcome to Life of a Blogger, a weekly meme hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeats! This is where you get the chance to know the blogger behind the blog, aka: What we do when we’re not blogging! Every week there will be a new topic; mainly non-bookish, where I’ll share a little bit of life with you guys..

This week's topic is Bad Habits

I have many, so let's get started:

1. Biting my lips. I know it's bad but I can't help it...

2.Biting my nails. Extra bad!!!

3. Playing with my hair all the time.

4. Spending most of my day on Goodreads, twitter, facebook and instagram!

5. Eating too much chocolate. I'm a chocoloate addict, which is bad, because there are days that I eat nothing but chocolate.

6. Reading too much. (duh, there is no such thing as reading too much but according to my parents there is)

7. No drinking enough water. I prefer drinking orange juice to water.

8. Always sleeping too late (I'm trying to fix that though).

9. Only exercising at summer

&

10. Fully ignoring my social life...


So, What are your bad habits???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I spend way too much time blogging and looking at new books online. Waaaay too much time. LoL

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0