TOP TEN TUESDAY #19 Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:45 PM
4
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is:

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Click on covers for Goodreads


1. The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey


2. Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins






5. Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor


6. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin


7. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins


8. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater


9. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski


10. Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige


I do realise that most of the books are YA but there were so many YA releases in 2014 that I wasn't able to read them all. I'm planning to read all of these books this year though..

What are your top ten 2014 releases you meant to read dut didn't get to???
Sofia T.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. I missed so many new releases last year so I'll definitely be playing catch up for a long time. I really want to read Dorothy Must Die soon but the whole Full Fathom Five thing puts me off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I din't know about that. The cover rocks though :)

      Delete
  2. These are a lot of series reads here! And many of these series are ones I want to start reading myself as well in time. The Winner's Curse is one I didn't get round to, but seeing as I have it on my shelf I shall be reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 SheReadsRomance
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0